gemlu 2017-5-14 10:39
I will attend JD Programme of CUHK this summer, would like to purchase textbooks, please PM me ~~
milkpowder7 2017-5-15 17:30
Not here for book sale, but as I will also be attending CUHK JD this year as well, would love to see if you are interested in getting in touch :)
Newly registered so can't use PM function yet, but please do suggest means of contacting you if you wish!
Regardless, looking forward to meeting you as future classmates:loveliness:
cujdbooks 2017-5-22 00:36
As a current CU JD student, I have textbooks for year 1 core courses for sale. Let me know if you're interested ([b]email@example.com [/b]).
1. R Glofcheski, Tort Law in Hong Kong (3rd ed) (Sweet & Maxwell 2012)
Condition: Excellent with minimal highlighting
2. Administrative Law in Hong Kong, 2nd edition, Swati Jhaveri, Michael Ramsden
3. Ip, E. C. (2014). Law and justice in Hong Kong (1st ed), Hong Kong: Sweet & Maxwell.
4. Law of Hong Kong Constitution (2nd ed.), Johannes Chan SC, (2016 edition)
Condition: Excellent with little highlighting
5. Law of Hong Kong Constitution (1st ed.), Johannes Chan SC,
6. Contract Law: Law of Contract in Hong Kong: Cases and Commentary 4th ed (Stephen Hall)
7. Contract Law: Law of Contract in Hong Kong: Cases and Commentary 3rd ed (Stephen Hall)
8. Civil Procedure in Hong Kong: A Guide to the Main Principles, 2nd ed
9. English-Chinese Legal Dictionary, LexisNexis 2013
Condition: Brand new
Let me know if you're interested ([b]firstname.lastname@example.org[/b]).