earlplatz 2020-12-26 12:24 AM
Whenever anyone buys any new brother printer, first thing they want to do is, setup the wireless connection. so theycan put in the corner and print any documents from the phone or computer.
But it can be little challenging for those, who have never used the brother printer before, but they don’t need to worry anymore, Here I am sharing this blog to [url=https://www.askprob.com/connect-brother-printer-to-the-wifi-network/]connect the brother printer to the wifi[/url]. they can use this guide to setup the wireless connection.
To connect any device with the wifi, you must need to have the wireless key, so you can keep it connected to the wireless network. If you don’t have that, you may reset the wireless password and then pursue these steps.
1. Unbox your brother wireless printer and connect it to the power outlet.
2. Now power on the brother machine and wait until you see the ready screen.
3. Press the menu key and go to network using the arrow keys.
4. Select the WLAN option and go to the WLAN setup option.
5. Now your machine will be searching for the wireless network, wait until it will find you network, once you see your network select it and press the next button.
6. Now you will see the wireless network name and password, you need to type the network key, and press the next button to join the network.
7. Finally, your printer will join the network, you may go ahead and enjoy the wireless printing experience now.
In case, if you can’t find the wireless key, you may also use the WPs method to setup the brother printer to the wireless network. it will help you in joining the wireless network on the brother printer. I hope this article will be helpful for you. thank you for reading this article.