OPDIR 2022-3-20 09:47
• Handle customer enquiries for electronic shipping declaration to meet logistics deadline.
• Customer engagement for new services on registration and user training.
• Handle enquiry on payment settlement, liaise with Accounts Department for billing reconciliation.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support with registration and billing settlement team.
• Work with IT Support for problem solving.
• Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) for new system and enhancement.
• Prepare reports for case follow-up and incident activities.
• Work on roster includes Saturday & Sunday(total working hours equivalent to 5-day work)
• DSE or above.
• Proficiency in computer skill including MS Excel
*Interested parties, please submit your resumes with details of qualification to [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]