打印

[NBA賽事] Curry 0 票

Curry 0 票 E-mail 此主題給朋友

[隱藏]
https://m.sina.com.hk/news/article/20190820/4/17/2/新秀最愛球員居里竟0票-他真的被球員嫉妒-10524935.html

佢行內人就會知curry 只係個垃圾

回覆 引用 TOP

熱賣及精選
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I'm a fan of Stephen Curry. He was certainly an exciting slam dunker who was worth his weight in gold to Warriors. Don't get me wrong- I still enjoy watching him play even though he's past his prime. He proved his worth to warriors by helping win multiple championships. His worth to the team was incalculable. I must say he's made dramatic progress with his three point shooting since he joined Warriors. Unfortunately his back injury has progressed fairly rapidly forcing him to be sidelined for six months with a bad back injury. He has a follow-up to the doctor next week. His friend LeBron James will also be out of commission until his leg heals. He's made slow but steady progress with his shootings since he injured his leg. His doctor said he was making good progress and will check on his progress next month. He assigned the blame for his injury to a lack of training and stretching. Oh well, it could be worse. His worth of contribution to Lakers is incalculable. Lakers is as likely to beat warriors as Cavaliers in my opinion. Recently Lakers didn't just beat Raptors. They wiped the floor with them. Everybody was on the edge of their seats. Raptors lost their edge to some extent after their scoring leader john left the team. The other month Bulls edged out Raptors by three points. It reminds me of Lakers edging out Warriors by two points. The role of every coach in every team is well defined. Everybody has a major role to play in every team. In addition, the government has created a commission to investigate the use of steroids among players. Another commission has been appointed to examine family violence in nba which I wholeheartedly support. My friend Joe Chan is a gym membership salesman in hong kong who's sending a follow-up email and making a follow-up call to a customer who's interested in joining the ten year membership. I used to work in a gym and whenever a customer paid a visit to the gym I always followed it up with an email or a call. Some of my colleagues followed it up with a visit to the customer. My friend Jess Li who wants to join his gym had a meeting yesterday and a follow-up has been scheduled for tomorrow. Shes also writing a follow-up to the acclaimed "the invisible man" so shes so busy that she won't have time to pay a follow-up visit to the gym. Therefore I handed her the membership agreement for Joe and will follow up with her in the next few days. The membership costs eighty five dollars a month which is well worth it for the wide range of facilities you can use. They sell a tub of whey protein for seventy dollars which is worth it as its normally two times more expensive. The cost of a tub of casein protein edged up from one hundred to one hundred and twenty dollars whereas that of a tub of soy protein has edged lower by four dollars. The cost of creatine has edged higher by six dollars while that of milk protein has edged down from forty four to forty dollars. Last week she complained that she was treated badly at Starbucks. As a result a barista provided a referral to a senior staff member who in turn referred her case to the manager. She'll follow up with the manager on the case to ne sure that it'll be dealt with seriously. In addition she's bedn suffering from a stroke so I referred her to a cardiologist. Recently she posted on an online forum and suggested building an art gallery to boost tourism which is supported by many people on the forum. They asked the forum administrator for a referral to a district councilor. They'll follow up with the district councilor on the matter being discussed. I'll follow up on the issue too. Her suggestion of building an art museum is deemed appropriate. Not every man's type of women is the same. Of course, everybody likes handsome and beautiful people. In terms of appearance, some men like petite women, some like sporty women, some like well-rounded and curvaceous women, some like them voluptuous, some like them tall and thin, some like full bust, some like wide hips, some like shapely legs, some like silky feet and so on. In terms of personality, some men like kind-hearted and helpful women, some men like compassionate women, some like them quiet, some like them sociable and talkative, some like them tactful and diplomatic, some like to be controlled and dominated and so forth. My friend Ken is a fan of Tracy Zhu and samantha Gao, both of whom are exquisitely beautiful women. Like him,both of them have an exquisite taste in fashion, shoes, hairstyles, interior and exterior design. They're both glamorous women who always dress up in glamorous outfits. They rarely dress down. I once saw tracy dress up in eighties clothing for a party while samantha was in a kimono. Both have a glamorous job and career. Tracy has got a leading role in the new television series whereas samantha has got a supporting role in it. She plays the role of a doctor in it. By the way I don't think Ken needs to dress up to go to work. A polo shirt and shorts are fine. Just dress down to go to work.

[ 本帖最後由 matsuev 於 2019-9-14 01:36 AM 編輯 ]

回覆 引用 TOP

I remember seeing Warriors VS. Cavaliers live which was incredible and thoroughly enjoyable. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Warriors edged Cavaliers 98-96. Warriors edged their rival, Cavaliers into first place. Apparently Cavaliers' scoring leader Kevin Love suffered a minor injury which took the edge of his performance. Both are fantastic NBA teams but in a rematch I think Cavaliers will edge the game. Last week my friend Keita asked if I wanted to join him for supper at his place. I replied in the affirmative. I ate some snacks beforehand to take the edge of my hunger. We washed two bags of tuna salad and left the salad to dry out before eating it. In this way the runa salad contains more nutrients than when you consume it right after opening the bag. We cut the meat and peppers into dice and peeled and diced the potatoes. We were careful as the knife has a razor-sharp edge. After supper I said "I'll wash you dry"He came to the kitchen and stood beside me drying up the cutlery and utensils while I washed. Since it's best to dry your clothes out the night before by hanging them on the clothesline, I went ahead and helped him do that. We then joined his sister on a run along the promenade which felt relaxing. I bought a pair of sneakers for her who said she would pay me back if I got her those trainers. Looks like she sold me a pup- and then I bought a Gucci watchstrap but I'm wondering if it really is authentic. I might have bought a pup. I gave her a foot massage and dried her feet on her brother's quilt lol and a towel. On the evening of that day we joined with his parents in doing a sixteen thousand piece jigsaw puzzle. Since both of us are Marvel fans, the next day we went to the cinema and joined the queue for the movie tickets for Avengers. His friends joined us later. Keita is a marketing manager at Hilton. I enjoy his company. He uses photoshop every day for poster and banner design as photoshop is worth its weight in gold in digital marketing. The party poster he designed for the hotel is fabulous. The gold words are sharply defined on the black background. I admire him for his ambition and fierce determination to succeed. He never gets sidetracked by other people. In addition he enjoys debates. Recently he wiped the floor with all opposition during a debate about the existence of god which felt impressive. His best friend is his poodle. He towels the dog off after its bath. His dad is a physics professor who along with his team are currently solving a notoriously difficult math question for all they're worth. Hopefully they'll find an answer to it soon. Besides physics, he's an avid football fan. His favourite team barcelona is currently top of the league while milan is bottom of the league. Madrid is lying third in the league this year. Recently Budapest edged Rome four-three. Budapest edged their rival into fourth place. The league championship is the opportunity for all the best teams in the league to strut their stuff. His younger sister who's a concierge feels she's made the wrong career choice. I said "why not wipe the slate clean and start over in a different career?" Keita too suggested that she study a degree course and start with a clean slate. She blames her bad career on Keita. I then said "let's just wipe the skate clean. It's over" She blames him for convincing her to be a concierge. Well that's the way the cookie crumbles. His cousin is planning on doing a phd since nowadays a master's isn't worth the paper it's written on, let alone a bachelor degree. Last Thursday she was nearly swindled out of thousands of dollars. I told her that person was a scammer who was trying to swindle money from her. The contract isn't worth the paper it's printed on. Fortunately she listened to me. Otherwise the swindler would've swindled her out of thousands of dollars. I've read in the newspapers that some customers were promised to get their money back if they weren't satisfied with the product. Later they found out that they had been sold down the river because they have been unable to contact the swindler to date. Yesterday she dropped a dumbbell which dented my chair. I told her I'd wipe her slage clean if she fixed the dent in my chair. His brother-in-law is a travel agent who gets an hourly wage of seventy dollars plus a twenty percent commission on every sale he makes so he doesn't work on commission only. He has to report to his manager on progress every month. He's a fan of Jacqueline wong. Have you heard of the sex scandal involving her and andy Hui? she was having an affair with Andy who's married to Sammi. It created a scandal which ended her career overnight. There's no doubt that they were an item. As a result many people think it's time for her to hang up her spurs. In fact her friend alan hung up his spurs several years ago because of a sex scandal. His elder sister is an estate agent who is paid a basic salary of nine thousand seven hundred dollars per month plus a ten percent commission on the deals ahe makes so her job isn't by commission only. She said she would be on strike but it turned out she was joking as her dad is so patriotic. If she had been out on strike her dad wouldn't have been happy. His auntie is a professional footballer. She's so focused during a match that she never goes off on a sidetrack. His brother has opened a beauty parlour. Hopefully it attracts lots of customers as he bet the farm on it. His uncle was broke several years ago because he bet the ranch on his company which went bankrupt later. His granddad obtained a commission as a senior officer in the army while his great grandfather was commissioned as a sergeant officer in the air force during the first world war. My friend Jason is a Pisces while his girlfriend is an Aquarius. He's faithful to her and would never cheat on her. When he broke up with his ex, he was driven over the edge. Even when a stranger talked to him there was an edge of hostility to his voice. But as soon as he had a new relationship target, it took the edge of his emotional upset. His girlfriend is a swimming champion who easily outshines me and him in any swimming styles. She's tall and shapely who definitely has the edge over lots of swimmers. Last Monday they dined in a hotel's restaurant which is midway between his house and the post office. He waited in line outside the restaurant for an hour. The line was so huge that it stretched from the counter through the lobby area and out the main entrance of the hotel. A stout man tried to cut in line but was caught. Recently, he was in a brawl with a guy who was hitting on his girlfriend. The police showed up later and jealousy was assigned as the motive for the brawl. Yesterday I popped over to their place and visited them. The bus queue was so big stretching down the road to the furthest mini bus stop. I queued for thirty minutes until three shuttle buses came along at once. Meanwhile, some people mistook this long queue for the queue for other places. A couple came up to me and asked "are you in the queue for Cluny Park?" to make sure it's the right queue. A stout man pushed in at the head of the queue but people ignored it. Later a slim guy jumped the queue. The lady behind him said "excuse me. The end of the line is back there" A woman stood beside a guy who was midway through the queue. While pretending to look at her phone, she edged furtively behind him who didn't realise she was there. Some people might have noticed it but ignored it. When I saw Jason he seemed on edge. It turns out he has a job interview tomorrow. Never has he felt so on edge before an interview. His brother sometimes has a snooze at lunchtime because he has so much work to do that he feels drained. He usually naps on the sofa or at his desk by the fireplace when everybody else's eating lunch outside. He once brought his work along to a library where I saw him doze off at the table. Having a snooze especially by the fire is a marvelous way to replenish your energy though. His sister has just completed her PhD at Peking university and is on the way to becoming a professor. China is on the way to becoming the world's strongest economy.

[ 本帖最後由 matsuev 於 2019-9-13 07:08 PM 編輯 ]

[隱藏]
引用:
原帖由 matsuev 於 2019-8-24 09:03 PM 發表

D人妒忌Curry姐
新秀選0票...代表佢係人地人心根本只一個垃圾

回覆 引用 TOP

[按此隱藏 Google 建議的相符內容]

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,香港討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意 見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。香港討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言 (刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知 ), 同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權 。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

Copyright©2003- Discuss.com.hk Limited. All Rights Reserved.
版權所有,不得轉載。